Wacom Intuos Pro Large with Paper
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
- Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
- Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features* specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices**
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
**Available for mobile from February 2017
Tablet Size : 430 x 287 x 8 mm (16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in)
Active Area: 311 x 216 mm (12.1 x 8.4 in)
Stylus: Wacom Pro Pen 2 Stylus, Finetip Pen (for paper sketching), Ballpoint Pen (optional - for paper sketching)
Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
Pressure Levels: 8192, both pen tip and eraser (on Pro Pen). 8192 on Finetip Pen and Ballpoint Pen (optional)
Tilt Recognition: ±60 levels
Switches: 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
Replacement Nibs: 10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand)
Desktop Pen Stand: Yes
Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2, Finetip Pen and optional Ballpoint Pen)
Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method Resolution: 5080 lpi
ExpressKeys™: 8 customizable, application-specific
Touch Ring: Yes - 4 customizable functions plus home button for capturing layers in paper mode
Express View Display (hud): Yes
Radial Menu: Yes
Display Toggle: Yes
Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size: Yes
Cordless Pen: Yes
Precision Mode: Yes
Connection: USB, Wireless (included)
Wireless Included: Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to PC or Mac, Bluetooth LE for connecting to mobile devices (in paper mode)
Compatibility: Windows, Mac
Paper Size (for paper sketching): A4/Letter for Large tablet
Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching): 200 pages with unlimited layers on tablet - no connection necessary
USB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),
Mac OS 10.10 or later,
Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac,
Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode),
Internet connection to download driver* and software
*Download and installation of driver is required to make product work
Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet
Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery-free)
Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size)
Accessory soft case
4 extra pen color rings
3 finetip ink refills
Texture sheet sample card,
2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
Quick start guide
Inkspace Basic subscription with optional Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen
Includes 5GB storage, sync, export, download and share features.
Supports export to PSD, SVG, PNG, JPG, and WILL formats.
Wacom ID required.
*Prices stated include prevailing GST.